A plugin to base64 encode and lazy loading of your website images.
Base64 helps to encode smaller images of your pages and post with options to include larger size images by adding open graph tag in-order to preserve SEO.
Lazy loading of images is a feature where the original image is not shown till the location of the image is reached. By default thumbnail images are shown. Images which are not required to be lazy loaded can be excluded from the list.
We are a team of WordPress experts working on Website Speed optimization.
Catch us at https://pagespeed.online to speed up your WordPress site.
- Upload the plugin, activate it.
- Check for Base64 plugin in your WordPress admin panel on left side of the screen.
- Click and enter the data in given text box fields and you are done.
Why to use LazyLoadwithBase64forPagespeedonline plugin?
Lazy Load with Base64 for Pagespeed online plugin helps to encode the smaller size images to reduce site load time.
Is the LazyLoadwithBase64forPagespeedonline plugin safe?
Yes, Lazy Load with Base64 for Pagespeed online plugin is safe to use in all kinds of WordPress site.
How LazyLoadwithBase64forPagespeedonline plugin works?
Basically, Lazy Load with Base64 for Pagespeed online plugin encodes images of size less than 5kb and uses open graph tag to make the images crawled by the search engine and lazy load features makes the image to load only when user reaches particular section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lazy Load with Base64 for Pagespeed online” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lazy Load with Base64 for Pagespeed online” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The minimum size of image to be Base64 encoded is made 0.1KB.
- Tested with latest wordpress version 5.4.
- New Option “Do not include admin” added in “Enable Base 64” and “Enable Lazy Load” to prevent admin images to be base64-encoded or lazy-loaded.
- The minimum size of image to be Base64 encoded is made 1KB.
- Tested with latest wordpress version 5.3.
- Fixes a runtime error for exclude url of lazy loaded image.