Write LESS, edit your variables and compile your stylesheet from your dashboard.
Register and enqueue your LESS sheets the same way you would do for your CSS.
wp_enqueue_style( ‘my-less-handle’, ‘http://example.com/css/mystyle.less’, $deps, $ver, $media );
Configure the plugin with the
Configuration of the plugin is optional, but you should at least register your variables if you are using a CSS framework.
Set a LESS variable value
less_set( $variable, $value );
Get a LESS variable value
less_get( $variable );
You will most likely use these functions in your theme’s
The plugin uses the Less.php Compiler.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find the plugin’s pages under the new ‘LESS’ menu
- No question asked
No answer to give.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LESS Compiler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LESS Compiler” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added search box for variables
- Use tabs
- Parse sources only on admin side
- Uses filter for config
- Better use of cache
- Updated dependencies
- Cleaner UI
- “wp_enqueue_style” support
- Moved cache directory to wp-content/cache
- Menu icon and cache warning
- Minor fixes (typo, dependences)