Simple plugin that let users to delete their accounts.
- Let an administrator allows roles to delete their accounts.
- For security reasons, administrators can’t delete their accounts.
- Allowed roles: basic + user defined.
- Allow to change texts that are displayed to the users.
Supported Languages (feel free to contribute other languages):
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Let Them Unsubscribe plugin and a subpage for the plugin options will appear
in your Users menu.
- Select the roles you’d like that those users who are linked to those roles, can delete their accounts.
- Write some text to show to the users in the Unsubscribe Page and optionally select a page to redirect when a user has deleted its account.
- A new admin page will be created for those users who are allowed to delete their accounts under Profile Menu.
No questions for the moment
Contributors & Developers
“Let Them Unsubscribe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Let Them Unsubscribe” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Plugin headers for i18n
- Fixed: Widget warning
- Fixed translations
- Other minor improvements
- Fixed: Translations were not working
- Fixed: JS confirmation alert was deleting the accounts even if “Cancel” was clicked.
- New feature: Possibility of redirect to a page after deleting an account.
- New feature: Widget added.
- Other minor improvements.
- Compatibility with 3.8.1
- Fixed security issues
- Code refactored
- Added link to unsubscribe in user profile
- Added all roles to selection in settings (except for administrators)
- Added uninstall functionality
- First release