This plugin allows churches to display specific content from their Lightpost account on their WordPress-based website. For example, it will display public sermons from the sermon archive or Bible classes from the Bible class registration options. This is a flexible, easy way to keep this content up-to-date on your church’s website.
Please note: you must be a Lightpost customer to use this plugin. This plugin can be used with any WordPress theme. To become a Lightpost customer, or to simply learn more about Lightpost, please visit the website at lightpost.app.
- Upload the plugin into a
lightpostfolder in the
- Activate plugin in the WordPress admin.
- In the WordPress admin, go to Settings, then Lightpost, and enter your Lightpost API key.
- To enable the directory, Bible class, calendars or sermon archives, simply select the pages you want them to appear on.
- You can also optionally set a theme.
- What is Lightpost?
Lightpost is a software suite built specifically for the Lord’s church. It allows church administrators to manage many aspects of their church data, easily and securely. It also provides church members access to specific church data, via the website or mobile application, where they can use helpful features like the member directory, Bible class registration, involvement areas, calendars, account information, sermon archives, group messaging, and more.
- How do I use this plugin?
This plugin works once you have signed up for a Lightpost account and can access the API key for your account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lightpost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added teacher names to Bible class registration information.
- Updated Bible class listing to a single column to better accommodate more designs.
- Fixed an issue with partial content loading.
- Updated design and formatting.
- Added better error handling.
- Fixed a check for protected pages.
- Added Member Directory feature.
- Updated styling to be more consistent.
- Fixed Bible class registration not recording class selection.
- Initial public release.