LoudVoice Comment System
LoudVoice is a realtime comment system designed to supercharge the WordPress native comments.
LoudVoice installs in minutes and imports your existing comments so you don’t lose any of your existing discussions. Comments are fully indexable by search engines and optimized for SEO.
New comments are synchronized automatically to WordPress for backup in case you ever decide to switch to a different platform.
- Integrated WYSIWYG editor
- Users can post as guests or login with 40+ social networks
- Comments are indexable by search engines and optimized for SEO
- Existing comments can be imported
- New comments are automatically synchronized with your WordPress database
- Powerful moderation and admin tools
- Comments are loaded asynchronously and cached.
- Full spam filtering, blacklists and whitelists
- Single moderation interface for comments on multiple WordPress blogs
- Comment text formatting (e.g. bold, link, italics, quote) using Markdown syntax
- Threaded comment display (nested 3 levels) with ability to collapse individual threads
- Sort discussions by oldest and newest comments
- Receive email notifications for newly posted comments and replies
Allow your users to login and comment with their existing accounts from more than 30 Social Networks.
- Windows Live
- Facebook Like Button
- Twitter Tweet Button
Professionally Developed and Maintained
LoudVoice is maintained by OneAll, a technology company offering a set of web-delivered tools to simplify the integration of 30+ social networks into business and personal websites and apps.
The OneAll API unifies 30+ Social Networks and consolidates the most powerful social network features in a single solution. You can work with multiple social networks at once and you will obtain a standardized field structure for data received from any of the social networks. Save time and development resources and focus on your core business.
- Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory of your WordPress site,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- Visit the “LoudVoice” administration page to setup the plugin.
The social network APIs are constantly changing and being updated.
We monitor these changes and automatically update our APIs, so that you can be sure that your comments platform will always run smoothly and with the most up-to-date API calls.
In order to enable the plugin you must connect with the OneAll API and create a free account at https://app.oneall.com/.
You should not have to change your templates.
LoudVoice seamlessly integrates into your blog by using predefined hooks.
Do I have to change my Rewrite Settings?
The plugins does not rely on mod_rewrite and does not need any additional rules. It should work out of the box.
Where can I report bugs, leave my feedback and get support?
Our support team answers your questions at: http://support.oneall.com/forums/.
Contributors & Developers
“LoudVoice Comments Plugin – Supercharge your WordPress comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LoudVoice Comments Plugin – Supercharge your WordPress comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WYSIWYG editor added
- Tested WordPress 5.3
- Comment synchronization improved
- User connections fixed
- Link fixed in comments page
- New providers added
- Core functions rewritten
- Import/export process improved
- HTML error fixed
- Comments counter fixed
- Comment synchronization improved
- Initial release