Lightweb Media Basic Authentication is a plugin for protected your development WordPress site like .htpasswd.
The Plugin supported an localhost bypass for the wp-cli and an mu-plugin creation for Rollbacks.
- Easy for setting Basic Authentication
- Basic Authentication works like .htpasswd
- Protected development website or demo website without .htpasswd
- Support Docker and Kubernetes (K8s)
- The plugin is lightweight.
- Create mu-plugin for rollbacks
- Allow Bypassing for localhost (for WP-CLI)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Lightweb Media Basic Authentication” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Lightweb Media Basic Authentication” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.