Mini Course Generator is the easiest, fastest, and simplest way to create, share and sell mini-courses. Just create content items (cards), put them in order, and embed it on your webpage for lead capturing, lead nurturing, or starting to sell your know-how.
Benefit from mini-courses, micro-learning journeys, and interactive content to
- increase landing page engagement and conversion
- build engaging content marketing
- generate and nurture more leads
- accept payments.
Each mini-course is like an interactive content capsules – place anywhere on your webpage easily with the WordPress plug-in.
There are various card types for various marketing, sales, and educational needs. (learn more) Thanks to this versatility, you can
- Embed mini-courses & micro-learning journeys, in which presenting knowledge and asking questions in a step-by-step tutorial format is possible.
- Embed quiz, polls, surveys, feedback questions
- Embed payment walls and accept payments without any commission by your Stripe account
- Embed password protection and sign-up wall gateways for unlockable content (learn more about gateway cards)
- Embed score cards, conditional completion cards, and issue digital certificates (learn more about completion cards)
Besides, not only you can move your data to the tools you love with webhooks; but also Mini Course Generator is GDPR compliant.
Important: This plugin is for embedding interactive content created over at Mini Course Generator. You can’t edit them or view results inside WordPress. If you have not created a Mini Course Generator account yet, sign up free and no credit card is required.
Some supplementary resources about Mini Course Generator:
- An overview (Homepage)
- An overview
- Popular use-cases to benefit from
- Using AI-Assistant to make content generation easier
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
You need to have a Mini Course Generator account to utilize this plug-in.
- Click “Settings” and then enter your Mini Course Generator account details.
- Copy the code of mini-course that you want to embed.
- Add a “short code” element from the block types to the designated area on your webpage that you want to show mini-course.
4- Paste the mini-course code to the “short code” element.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mini Course Generator | Embed mini-courses and interactive content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- We are excited to create a WordPress plugin for you
- Fixed minor bugs.