Multi-item Slider or miSlider is specifically designed for displaying multiple images or slides of content. The slider can be configured to display one slide at a time, as many slides as possible or anything in between.
Courtesy : @jbowyers
- Easy to use.
- Supports one or more slides on screen.
- Slides can be single images or complex HTML.
- Responsive – Can automatically calculate the number of slides that fit on screen.
- Easily customizable.
- Callbacks for slider events.
- Cross-Browser Support – Supports IE8+.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/misliderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->MiSlider Settings screen to configure the plugin
1. Install Plugin 2. Add Short code [mislider_display] 3. MiSlider Settings in Settings
Contributors & Developers
“Multi Item Responsive Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multi Item Responsive Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New: Mislider plugin