Monitor Login helps you to monitor the user access login to your website, every time than a user log into your website, you will receive a very simply email with the Username, IP address, Browser, Platform and Internet service provider, this help you to maintain informed of where a usually a user login and help you to indentify if a user password is leaked if a login contain data from foreign ip addresses or internet service providers. And the plugin activation/deactivation/delete notications are included too, as the Theme switch notifications, this can be enabled or disabled in the configurations plugins section
- Install the plugin
- That’s all
- For update the email for receive the notifications go to
- Settings -> Monitor Login
- And set the new email and save
- On the first installation the email will be the same as the wordpress installation
- On the first installaiton the plugins and themes notifications are enabled by default
- for enable or disable plugins or themes notifications change in this section
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Monitor Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Monitor Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.1.1 Add support for notifications for enable/disable/deleted plugins activity
0.1.2 25-10-2022 Add support for detect login gate: wp-login.php or XML_RPC, and detect if the user is behind a proxy or vpn
0.1.3 31-10-2022 Add support for detect theme switching
0.1.5 14-12-2022 Refactor the application class for one step instantation instead of two