Most people are likely to use some lines of PHP or the widget provided by the Multisite Language Switcher to integrate the links to the translations in their blogs.
- Download the plugin and uncompress it with your preferred unzip programme
- Copy the entire directory in your plugin directory of your WordPress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin and see the magic 😉
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MslsSelect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MslsSelect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- phpstan config excluded
- WordPress 5.8 tested
- Unit test reorganized
- WordPress 5.7 tested
- strict types and PHPStan tested
- WordPress 5.6 tested
- WordPress 5.5 tested
- full test coverage
- WordPress 5.4 tested
- PHP 7.1 as minimum declared
- jQuery dependency removed and JS reviewed
- compatibility with MSLS 2.0
- plugin inits when plugins_loaded runs and adds callback to hooks in its factory now
- include output_current_blog right after activation
- fix backwards compatibility
- tagged as stable
- WordPress Coding Standards
- first version