myCred-H5P lets you award points to your users on H5P interactive activities. Encourage and increase user engagement by adding gamification element to your H5P multimedia content. Also, recognized individual achievements by awarding badges on completion of H5P content.
myCred H5P Features
Here are the most notable features of myCred H5P plugin.
- Award points on completion of any interactive content.
- Award points on completion of specific content.
- Hooks available.
- Award achievements on completion of any multimedia content.
- Award achievements on completion of specific multimedia content.
- Points reward on achieving the required percentage of any interactive content.
- Points reward on achieving the required percentage of specific interactive content.
- Logs generation for reward points on H5P interactive content.
- myCred 1.8+
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP 5.3+
More myCred Freebies Integrations
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred H5P
- Find myCred H5P and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
Contributors & Developers
“myCred H5P” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “myCred H5P” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.1.
FIX – Undefined constant MYCRED_BADGE_KEY
Hooks limit not saving for General hooks