Noptin is a lightweight Newsletter Plugin For WordPress.
Noptin allows you to:-
- Create unlimited newsletter subscription forms.
- Add your optin forms anywhere on your website using a shortcode.
- Display your optin forms in a popup or lightbox.
- Add unlimited newsletter subscription widgets on any widget areas.
- Collect unlimited newsletter subscribers.
- Send your email subscribers one-off newsletters.
- Automatically notify your subscribers everytime you publish a new blog post so that they can keep coming back to your website.
The best part is that you are able to do all this without leaving your WordPress dashboard. If you are worried about email deliverability, you can install any SMTP plugin of your choice and Noptin will automatically use it to send your newsletters. No configuration needed!
Noptin works with WooCommerce out of the box to help you automate your WooCommerce powered store. It is also multisite compatible.
Getting Email Subscribers
If you’re migrating from another newsletter service or plugin, start by importing your existing newsletter subscribers into Noptin.
Next, start collecting new subscribers by:-
- Adding a newsletter subscription checkbox to your WordPress user registration forms.
- Add a newsletter subscription checkbox to your WordPress comment forms.
- Collecting newsletter subscribers on your WooCommerce checkout pages.
- Collecting newsletter subscribers on your EDD checkout pages.
- Using Ninja Forms to create a newsletter subscription form.
- Using Gravity Forms to create a newsletter subscription form.
- Using Elementor to create a newsletter subscription form.
- Using WPForms to create a newsletter subscription form.
- Using Contact Form 7 forms to create a newsletter subscription form.
In addition to the integrations above, you can also create your own newsletter forms.
Collect unlimited email subscribers
Noptin is so fast and can scale to thousands of subscribers without hurting your servers.
It’s built by marketers. As a result, we put most of our focus on optimizing for speed and the conversion rate. We offer several conversion rate optimization techniques out of the box.
For example, you can easily offer content upgrades and lead magnets with your email optin forms to gain more newsletter subscribers.
Increase your website traffic
Studies suggest that repeat website visitors are more likely to convert than first-time visitors. That is why Noptin makes it easy to notify your email subscribers every time you publish a new blog post.
This increases your website traffic as your newsletter subscribers login to read your new content.
Let users sign up for your newsletter using any of the following email opt-in form types:-
Embedded Email Opt-in Forms
Noptin allows you to embed an email opt-in form inside any post, page or custom post type. You can quickly create a form using our newsletter block or create one using our Opt-in Forms Editor and embed it in your content using a shortcode.
Email Opt-in Widgets
Noptin ships with two newsletter optin widgets.
Noptin makes it easy to add content upgrades to your newsletter optin forms. You set the URL to your lead magnet as the redirect URL and new subscribers will be able to download your lead magnets after they subscribe.
Automated New Post Notifications
Increase traffic to your website by automatically emailing your newsletter subscribers every time you publish a new blog post.
One-Time Email Newsletters
You can also send beautiful newsletters from WordPress to all your subscribers anytime you like. There is no limit to the number of newsletter emails you can send.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Newsletter Form
- Simple Newsletter Plugin - Noptin
- Go to WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on Plugins -> Add New
- Search form “WordPress Newsletter Plugin – Noptin“
- Find the plugin and click on the Install Now button
- After installation, click on Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.
Can I connect to my email service provider?
Yes. We have addons for Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Campaign Monitor, and Drip.
How can I get in touch?
- Use the contact form on our website.
How can I contribute to Noptin?
There are a lot of ways to contribute to this newsletter plugin:-
Will Noptin work with my theme?
Yeah. Your newsletter subscription forms will take your theme’s default styling.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Newsletter Plugin – Noptin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Newsletter Plugin – Noptin” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix automation rules send empty email body.
- Ensure PHP < 7.3 compatibility
- Newsletter subscribers export file is empty.
- Subscription checkbox breaks the registration form.
- Add BuddyPress registration form compatibility.
- Add ability to set newsletter subscription checkboxes as checked by default
- Add ability to set a field as required
- Add support for WooCommerce checkout block
- Default to the classic editor for non-woocommerce sites
- Update plugin name
- Fix incorrect logo link in email newsletters
- Double opt-in confirmation links displays empty box on some sites – FIXED
- Ability to duplicate and preview automated email campaigns – ADDED
- Ability to send a test email for any automated email campaign – ADDED
- Filter newsletter recipients by custom fields.
- View unsubscribes for each email newsletter and automated email.
- Ability to order newsletter subscribers by custom field.
- Subscriber delete button not working – FIXED.
- Fix conflict with WPForms pro
- Action page links not working – FIXED
- Now uses normal WordPress new-post pages to for the newsletter form editor – FIXED
- Now adds and verifies a key before redirecting newsletter links – CHANGED
- All imported newsletter subscribers marked as unconfirmed – FIXED
- Update newsletter form editor JS – CHANGED
- Multi-lingual newsletter improvements – ADDED
- Double newsletter subscription fields on new installs – FIXED
- Add [noptin] newsletter form shortcode
- Import newsletter subscribers page is blank – FIXED
- Better management of newsletter subscriber fields – ADDED
- Ability to add newsletter sign-up checkboxes on any WordPress HTML forms – ADDED
- Ability to disable newsletter stats – ADDED
- Ability to use merge tags in newsletter subscription success messages and pages – ADDED
noptin_hidenow hides newsletter subscription forms for an hour – ADDED
- Ability to use post meta fields as newsletter merge tags – ADDED
- Ability to add dropdown select field to newsletter sign-up forms – ADDED
- Ability to connect your site to Noptin.com for faster support and updates – ADDED
- Ability to set multiple admin notification recipients – ADDED
- Ability to view stats for sent new post notification newsletters – ADDED
- Ability to automatically delete sent campaigns after X days – ADDED
- WPML Noptin settings translations not loaded – FIXED
- Confirmation URLs show 404 error when using Polylang – FIXED
- Fix automatic “new post notifications” do not work if the new post is a duplicate of an earlier post.
- Fix checkbox always shows no (Ville Viljanen).
- Fix featured image not showing in new post notification newsletter.
- Add a [[resubscribe_url]] tag usable in emails and unsubscribe message.
- Add the
- Add the
- Fix undefined variable notice in new hook.
- WooCommerce integration displays an error when the Woo Product Feed addon is displayed.
- Allow your customers to subscribe to your newsletter when checking out via GetPaid.
- Add a GetPaid new invoice automation rule.
- Add a GetPaid lifetime value automation rule.
- Add a GetPaid item purchased automation rule.
- Fix Contact Form 7 submissions not added to the newsletter if the acceptance checkbox is not set.
- The “.noptin-mark-as-existing-subscriber” CSS class can now be used to close sliding newsletter sign-up forms.
- Ability to limit the maximum number of emails that can be sent per hour.
- Add a conditional newsletter subscription checkbox to Contact Form 7.
- Add a conditional newsletter subscription checkbox to Ninja Forms.
- Add a conditional newsletter subscription checkbox to WPForms.