Neykane Viral List Posts is designed with content creators in mind and handles all of the boring configuration so you can focus on producing rich, quality content for your readers.
On the most basic level, a list post ( or a listicle ) is just an article in list format.
Here’s a few real world examples:
- 10 Recent Netflix Originals Worth Your Time
- 7 Podcasts You Need to Be Listening To
- 5 Command Line Techniques to Be More Productive
What will you create?
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Create a new List Post through the new Viral List Posts menu in WordPress. All published List Posts can be viewed on their own, and/or, optionally embedded into a post or page of your choice using the automatically generated shortcode.
How can I customize the look of list posts?
You can use CSS to customize most aspects of the list posts. Here are the basic structures of each of the templates:
Modern (vertical and horizontal)
<div class="card shadow neykane-viral-list-posts__item" id="list_posts_1"> <img class="card-img-top neykane-viral-list-posts__item--img" src="http://example.com/my_amazing_image.jpg"> <div class="card-body neykane-viral-list-posts__item--body"> <h5 class="card-title neykane-viral-list-posts__item--title">1. My awesome title</h5> <div class="py-1 neykane-viral-list-posts__item--content"> My epic body text </div> </div> </div>
Can I use my own template?
We plan to add support for user templates in an upcoming update.
Will you be adding more templates?
Yes, we plan to add several new and exciting templates soon.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Neykane Viral List Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Neykane Viral List Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix title escaping (thank you for the bug report https://wordpress.org/support/users/sapphire/!)
- Switch to WordPress code style.
- Linting, spellcheck, other cosmetics.
- Escaping and sanitization.
- Switch to Bootstrap 5.
- Verify support for WordPress 5.8.
- Fixed an issue where shortcodes were not being saved by the gutenberg editor.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where trashing a list post generated an error message (despite this message, posts were being correctly trashed).
- Updated the README.txt file to note the correct plugin name and required PHP.
- Updated the FAQ.
- Initial release.