This is a WooCommerce plugin that adds a tracking code field that accepts a string with the purpose of tracking the shipping of your orders.
This plugin creates a column with the tracking codes in the woocommerce admin orders list panel. It also adds the tracking code in the e-mail that is sent to the customer after the order is marked as “Completed”.
- Upload \”wecom-order-tracking-codes.zip\” to the \”/wp-content/plugins/\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Edit any order and fill in the tracking code field.
How do I configure this plugin?
This plugin needs no configuration after installing. Just install the plugin, activate it, edit your desired order and add the tracking code.
Contributors & Developers
“Order Tracking Codes for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Order Tracking Codes for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Added settings link in plugins admin page.
- Added settings admin page.
- Added input for custom e-mail messages.