This plugin adds a HTML5 pure CSS Page Peel effect to your WP powered web site.
Try it instantly on tastewp.com!
- Upload contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create 2 files with your custom graphics: small.jpg (100×100 pixels) and large.jpg (400×400 pixels)
- Configure plugin through Settings / Page Peel: add the links of your custom large.jpg and small.jpg and the target URL
Is there a way to change target of the link?
YES! Now you can set the target of the link!
Is there a way to move the peel to the right?
Not at the moment but I guess it could be possible by modifying some CSS. If you want to contribute and make this an option – let me know!
Contributors & Developers
“Page Peel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Page Peel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Complete rewrite, pure CSS page peel instead of old Flash version!
- Moved page peel to the left!
- Added ability to specify target of the link.
- Fixed visualization bug
- Moved the initalization code of plugin to the page footer. Hopefully this will make it work in IE also
- Initial release