- Keep updated! http://nexus.zteo.com/
- This plugin can be used to display a different theme for each page of your blog.
- This plugin can be used to display a different theme for each one of your blog posts.
- The interface used to configure this is very user-friendly. Even friendlier since v1.3.
- Many thanks to Stephen Carroll whose domain page’s script motivated me to write this plugin.
- Thanks also go to emposha.com for their image selection script, which I shamelessly hacked and surely made worse.
- Due to WordPress selecting themes and stylesheets very early on when building a page, I cannot use WordPress’ “official” way to detect the current page/post. Therefore, you may find that this plugin does not work correcly if your setup is extremely exotic. Contact me if this happens.
- Expand this plugin’s archive content to wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Administration > Plugins and activate this plugin.
- Activate page or posts integration, or both, at ACP > Appearance > Page Theme
4a. You can now configure your pages themes at ACP > Pages > Pages
4b. You can now configure your posts themes at ACP > Posts > Posts
14 de diciembre, 2018
Not working anymore with WordPress 5+
Contributors & Developers
“Page Theme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Page Theme” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.