This is the official PayKun payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. Allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards, net banking, wallet and UPI payments with the WooCommerce plugin. This allows for refunds, works across all browsers, and is compatible with the latest WooCommerce.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested upto the 3.1.1 WooCommerce release.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- Woocommerce v6.0 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- php-curl extension
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on PayKun to edit the settings. If you do not see PayKun in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your Key id and Key Secret.
The PayKun WooCommerce plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- To use this plugin correctly, you need to be able to make network requests. Please make sure that you have the php-curl extension installed.
Does this support webhooks?
Yes, please see https://www.paykun.com for more details
How do I enable Multi-currency support
Please contact us
Contributors & Developers
“PayKun for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors