A simple, responsive and 100% free Gutenberg Block to display PDF on your website using the official Adobe PDF Embed API.
- Embed or inline PDF
- Fully responsive
- Works fine on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and IE11
- Show download button
- Show print button
- Show full screen
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- Formello: a form builder to collect leads, newsletter signup, contact form and more.
- Popper: a popup builder to increase leads with exit intent.
- Mortgage Calculator: a mortgage calculator block for Gutenberg.
- Search Console: view all your search console data inside WordPress admin.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Embed Pdf PDF embedder with official Adobe Embed API.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/adobe-pdfdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Do I need an API key to use this block?
Yes you will need a free Adobe PDF Embed API.
1 de marzo, 2022
This plugin allows you to display PDF files beautifully in Wordpress. In particular, the beauty of the PDF file can be maintained when zooming in and out, especially in the Safari browser. In addition, the inline display, the download restriction function and the print restriction function are very good features that cannot be reproduced by other plug-ins. To use it, you need Adobe API key, but you can get it for free by following the instructions.
Contributors & Developers
“Pdf Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pdf Embed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix height on editor
- Fix api button
- Fix new api url
- Fix editor rendering same as frontend
- Fix correct file to embed due to Adobe migration
- Fix link on button
- Fix wrong selector on links again
- Fix wrong selector on links
- Better handling of save api key
- Added input on placeholder
- Added light mode to buttons
- Added comment to function
- Allow more than one pdf displayed on a page/post
- Fix missing fileName on upload
- Fix contributors
- Fix height resizing
- Fix hardcoded pdf
- Fix missing assets
- Fix missing frontend js
- Better handling of frontend js
- Code optimization
- Fix missing assets