PhpSword SMTP Email Setup WordPress plugin lets you configure smtp email address on your WordPress website. You can also setup from email address and name to display your own information.
PhpSword SMTP Email Setup WordPress Plugin Features
- Very simple and easy to use.
- No complex menus or setting.
- Just add and save couple of options.
- Configure smtp email address on your website.
- Safe, secure and spam free.
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0.1 or more.
More Information and Support
- More WordPress plugins by Pradnyankur Nikam
- Plugin support and help
Read more and Support
- If you like our SMTP setup plugin, please provide your valuable feedback and suggestion to improve the quality of the plugin.
- Feel free to test the plugin in different WordPress versions and vote in the Compatibility section. So that other users can check compatibility and download appropriate version.
- Share your experience by rating the plugin.
- Read about the plugin news, updates and more on our website.
- Do not hesitate to ask question, report bug/error or anything related to our plugin on support section, author website or plugin website.
Search and Install from WordPress admin panel
- If you are logged in inside your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins menu and click “Add New” button.
- On Install Plugins page, under Search navigation menu, enter “PhpSword SMTP Email Setup” in the search bar and click search plugins.
- You will find PhpSword SMTP Email Setup plugin By Pradnyankur Nikam in the list.
- Click “Install Now” button to install the plugin or click “Details” to read more. Install now link is also available on details popup window.
- Once installed you need to activate the plugin to use it on your website.
- Click “Download Version 1.0” button on plugin info page to download and save the plugin on your computer.
- You will get “phpsword-smtp-email-setup.zip” file.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New -> select “Upload” navigation on the page. Click the browse button, select downloaded “phpsword-smtp-email-setup.zip” file from your computer and click Install Now button. Go to plugins and activate the PhpSword SMTP Email Setup plugin from the list. OR Extract “phpsword-smtp-email-setup.zip” file and upload all the files inside “phpsword-smtp-email-setup” folder to your website’s “wp-content/plugins” directory. Now login to your WordPress admin panel go to plugins and activate the PhpSword SMTP Email Setup plugin from the list.
- Reload WordPress Admin Panel & you will get a new menu “PhpSw Contact Form” on left sidebar.
- Click and open “PhpSw Contact Form” page. Here you can change contact form setting for your website.
Can I display my own from email address and name?
Yes! This plugin allows you to setup from email address and from email address name.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PhpSword SMTP Email Setup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PhpSword SMTP Email Setup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin.