Developed exclusively between Payment Plugins and PayPal, PayPal for WooCommerce integrates with PayPal’s newest API’s.
To boost conversion rates, you can offer PayPal, Pay Later, Venmo, or credit cards on your site. There are many supported features so
merchants can tweak the plugin to suit their business needs.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- WooCommerce Blocks
- WooFunnels AeroCheckout and Upsell
- Integrates with Payment Plugins for Stripe WooCommerce
Payment Plugins is an official PayPal Partner
How do I test the plugin?
The plugin has a sandbox option, where you can test payments. Our documentation shows you how to setup a Sandbox account.
How do I connect my PayPal account?
Our documentation has a step-by-step guide on how to connect the plugin to your PayPal account. Documentation
Who is Payment Plugins
Payment Plugins is the team behind several of the highest reviewed and installed Payment integrations for WooCommerce.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Plugins for PayPal WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.6 – 8/8/22
- Updated – WC tested up to: 6.8
- Added – Better compatability with the WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons plugin
- Added – Better compatability with the WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages plugin
- Added – Compatibility with the WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
plugin to ensure subscriptions process automatically and seamlessly when merchants switch.
- Added – Compatibility with the WooCommerce PayPal AngellEYE plugin to ensure subscriptions process automatically and seamlessly when merchants switch
1.0.4 – 7/21/22
- Fixed – CheckoutWC discounted order bump error
- Updated – WC tested up to: 6.7
- Added – Populate shipping_phone value if it exists and PayPal provides customer’s phone number
1.0.3 – 6/27/22
- Fixed – PayLater messaging if option “Display prices in the shop” is enabled.
- Added – PayPal option in the CheckoutBlock payment gateways section and in the Express section
- Updated – Improved autofill logic for billing and shipping address
- Updated – WC tested up to: 6.6
1.0.2 – 5/20/22
- Fixed – Malformed request error during order creation if Payer’s billing address is not valid
1.0.1 – 5/11/22
- Updated – Deactivation modal on Admin plugins page
- Updated – Improved error handling for PayPal script params.
1.0.0 – 5/4/22
- Initial release