Use this qr code wordpress plugin to create a qr code on any site of your WordPress installation. Content can be any text or the current URL of the site where it is embeded.
How to use it:
Use the shortcode [qrcode] within your site to generate a qr code including the URL of the current site
Use the fullowing short code to generate a indivdual qr code with any text content:
[qrcode content=”CONTENT” size=”120″ alt=”ALT_TEXT” class=”CLASS_NAME”]
It`s not neccessary to give any parameters!
Possible parameters are: alt, size, class, credit, shadow
If you don`t give any parameter like ‘alt’ or ‘size’, the standard parameters are:
alt = “Scan the QR Code”
size = 120
credit = true
shadow = true
The credit option gives a really small but nice looking image link on bottom of the qrcode. If you don´t like it or don´t want to give me any credits you can deactivate it with ‘credit = false’. But i will be glad if you let that small link where it is :D’
Look at free-qr-code.net for further information and for a easy useable qr code online generator.
Try out qrcode-generator.com for a QR Code Generator with free tracking and scan statistics.
“I create useful free microsites!”
(http://www.free-qr-code.net “Free qr code online generator”)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the qr-code-generator file qrcode_wprhe.zip
qrcode_wprhe.phpto the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- I am very thankful if you give me credit and a backlink to http://www.free-qr-code.net
This plugins makes use of the Google Chart Tools https://developers.google.com/chart/
I am very thankful if you give me credit and a backlink to http://www.free-qr-code.net
Contributors & Developers
“QR Code Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “QR Code Generator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Remove credit option
Fixed some php notices and missing
- Just a minor update. Update not necessary
- Wrap nice looking shadow border box around the qr code and the <3. Deactivate it with [qrcode shadow=false]
- Tested up to WordPress 3.5.1 | Put a nice looking powered by image link | You can deactive that link if you do not want to give any credit or do not like it. But i would be glad if you let it where it is or give me a backlink on any other page of your website.
- Tested up to WordPress 3.4.2
- First stable version of the qr code generator plugin