Realty Portal – Advanced Search Add-ons works on base of Realty Portal plugin. It is a forward-thinking solution for every Real Estate website. The add-on helps your clients to find out the matching property easily and quickly with the displayed ones right on the map!
- Full control with flexible features
You are totally able to control elements making up Advanced Search Add-on’s function. Show or hide the map; options to decide which elements are used to find out properties. It means you can search by number of Bedrooms, Garages, Price or Country, etc. All is managed in Custom Field section of Realty Portal. You even can add more features there as you wish.
- Quickly locate wanted property
Once you start your finding, Advanced Search Add-ons goes with you. Right after you choose an option for search, the system will automatically find out all properties that match and immediately display them on the map. This live search function will help you save time in searching properties without clicking “Search Property” button.
Other highlight features:
* Show / Hide the map
* Powerful and friendly short codes.
* Support Live Search function on the map with AJAX integrated.
* Automatically list all probable properties according to elements of searching.
* Easily add or delete elements of Custom Fields and Features & Amenities as you wish.
* Work with any theme.
realty-portal-advanced-searchfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Realty Portal – Advanced Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Realty Portal – Advanced Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release version
- Integrate with LandMark theme
- Add action ‘rp_advanced_search_fields’
- [FIX BUG] Replace unsupported query prepare placeholder %1$d with %d to fix broken queries. Fixes compatibility issue with WordPress 4.8.2.
- Order options value.
- Fix area field search.
- Fix search field value after search.