Remove RSS Feed is the best plugin to remove RSS feed from your website.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Remove RSS Feed in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Remove RSS Feed plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
- Download and save the Remove RSS Feed plugin to your hard disk.
- Login to your WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
- Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
- Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
14 de mayo, 2023
Removes the feed content, but the feed itself still exists. (example.com/feed/) Also does not remove link to the feed from page headers, so crawlers will still visit it.
20 de febrero, 2022 1 reply
works with no problem and dont need any setting Thanks from Developer
29 de diciembre, 2021 1 reply
Nice plugin, I love it. Best wishes from Germany.
23 de mayo, 2019 1 reply
It works perfect and there is nothing to do. Thank you
26 de noviembre, 2018
Very useful plugin for RSS Feed. Thanks for that
Contributors & Developers
“Remove RSS Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Remove RSS Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.