A lightweight responsive slider utilizing the default custom post type and featured image. Served in the front-end using bootstrap. Image order can be arranged at the wp-admin using drag and drop.
- Upload the whole
responsive-slider-litedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Responsive slider lite and add your images as featured images, you have the option to assign a category
- Use shortcode [rsliderl] in any page or post to load all images.
Load only a particular category:
Show Image title:
Show Image description:
You can also use combinations like loading a category with title and no images:
Why are the images not appearing
You need to put the shortcode first in any of your post/pages and enable the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Slider lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Slider lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bumping for wWP v6.0.3 compatibility
- Updated to be compliant to WPCS
- Added travis build
-Fixed unnecessary spacings
-Added a unique class so it can be easily styled
-Added wp_reset_postdata to further clean the query off images
-Fixed bug that echoes the post type in admin
-Fixed filtering issue when using the dropdown filter in admin list
-Category filter will only appear on the slider’s list
Fixed book post type issue and versioning
- Use title and wp-content for the image overlays
- Added category filters in the admin list
- Sort by category under the default admin list
- Can be categorized, images can be assigned to multiple categories
- Drag and Drop reordering of the image sequence
- Loadable via shortcode or in template files
- Detect if bootstrap is already used from elsewhere
In progress features:
* Options page – max image size can be defined so images can be auto cropped or set to a standard size, transition delay
* Multiple template to suit end user tastes
* Different transitions
* thumbnail option and bullet nav
* Presets can defined if slider will be used multiple times