If you are WordPress developer, you know that by default we can’t upload SVG. This plugin will help you to upload SVG anywhere of your website.
- You can use svg image in your website
- Fully customizable
- Compitable with Latest version
- Clean Design
N.B: If you want more options in this plugin, please contact with us
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you have the Elements Buddy from the left panel which yu can drag onto the content area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Safan Enable SVG” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Safan Enable SVG” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial relase