Display Search OR Menu Popup by Clicking on a Button.
It enhances the default WordPress search Anywhere and show search in popup modal by SHORTCODE.
Allows you to create new custom search.
Your menu item will now trigger a popup menu by SHORTCODE, Allows you to create new custom menu in popup.
- You Can Set Custom Animation Effects (Fadein, Slide, Fall, Flip, Blur, Rotate etc..)
- Full Screen AND Responsive Popup
<?php echo do_shortcode('[menu-popup]'); ?>
<?php echo do_shortcode('[search-popup]'); ?>
This plugin also Create a Menu location in your theme ie Popup Menu.
If you want to display a Menu in Popup, Choose this menu location.
- Popup Effect : popup_effect=”fadein” ( Values : slide, fadein, blur, makeway, push)
- Speed In : speedin=””300″”
- Speed Out : speedout=””300″”
- Delay : delay=””300″”
- Enable Loader : enable_loader=””true”” OR enable_loader=””false””
The plugin does not change any core files or database.
If you’re facing any issues:-
Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
If you can’t find this plugin in your language and want to translate it, use the dedicated tool at [Translating WordPress] (https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/it/default/wp-plugins/search-and-menu-popup “Translating WordPress”).
Or, if you have created your own language pack, or have an update for an existing one, you can send it as an email attachment at email@example.com.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- That’s All. This plugin works automatically so don’t need to configure anything.
Does this work for WordPress < 5.0 ?
If you are using a version before 5.0, It’ll work but recommended to use latest WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Search and Menu Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Search and Menu Popup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.