This widget extends Cornerstone and displays posts related to sections.
Alongside a list of titles which link to posts that have been assigned to a section, the widget can be configured to optionally display:
- Widget title (title for the listings block)
- Post thumbnail
- Post date
- Post excerpt
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the archive and, if necessary, rename to ‘section-posts’.
- Upload the ‘section-posts’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add widget instance(s) to one or more sidebars and configure each as required.
- Widgets are then made available in your theme through the WordPress sidebar function.
No questions at this time
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Section Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
This is the first version