Heads Up! This version of the plugin is not currently actively maintained and updated. Please use the WooCommerce PDF Invoice, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes, and Shipping Label for more features updates and support.
Tired of copying and pasting order details just to create a label? Here is the solution! Use ‘Shipping Label Plugin for WooCommerce’ to generate address label for your packages.
WebToffee WooCommerce Shipping Label Plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that helps you to generate and print the shipping label from within WooCommerce orders. Apart from destination address and origin address, you can also add company’s logo, company name, return policy and custom footer on the shipment label. The label printed also contains the order number, weight of the package and date of the shipment label printing.
With this plugin, you can generate shipping label when you are using Free Shipping, Flatrate Shipping and Shipping Pro.
- Generate Shipping/Address Label: Generate and print shipping label from within Woocommerce.From WordPress admin area, you can generate label for single order from order details page.
- Configure Base Address (Shipping From): You can set the base address of the store which will be used in the label as the ‘shipping from’ address.
- Customize Label with Store Name and Company Logo: You can also set the store name which can be displayed on the label. There is also an option to add the logo to the label.
- Print Additional Info: Additionally, the following details can be configured from settings page so that it is added on the banner.
- Generate Shipping Label in PDF format.
- Preview before printing: This feature allows you to view what a printed Label would look like on the screen before printing a hard copy.
Premium version video demo
Premium version Features
- Supports Invoice, Packing Slip and Delivery Note.
- A variety of awesome Templates to choose from!
- Easy options to Customise and Personalise the Templates.
- Various Packing Options – Box Packing, Weight-Based Packing, etc.
- Bulk Printing feature.
- Option to Customize Return policy and Footer.
- Customize Invoice Number.
- Address labels
- Option to send documents to your Customer by e-Mail.
- Supports checkout, order & product meta fields (SSN, VAT, etc.).
- WPML compatible. FR(French), DE(German), DK(Danish), etc.
- A lot more customization options.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium Support: Faster and time bound response for support requests.
For complete list of features and details, please visit Print Invoice, Packing List, Delivery Note & Label for WooCommerce
WebToffee creates quality WordPress/WooCommerce plug-ins that are easy to use and customize. We are proud to have thousands of customers actively using our plugins across the globe.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! you can now configure the plugin.
Is the plugin configuration complicated?
The plugin is very easy to configure. We have a step by step tutorial on setting up this plugin. Our Help Desk also has extensive documentation which includes FAQs, Troubleshooting Guide, Knowledge Base and Code snippets. Please visit if you need any help.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Shipping Label” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Shipping Label” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated the reviews link of pdf invoice basic plugin
- Hide the download plugin button, if the download link is not available or api response is null.
- Added pdf invoice basic plugin banner
- Removed the go to premium tab from the settings page
- Tested OK with WP 5.6
- Tested OK with WC 4.9
- Tested OK with WP 5.5.1
- Tested OK with WC 4.5
- UI updates
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0.1
- Security fix
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.3
- Character limitation in address section removed
- Bugfix and performance improvements.
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.2.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.6.4.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 3.5.0.
- Readme updates.
- Minor changes.
- Shipping label bug fixes.
- Shipping label template changes
- Bug fix.
- Minor changes.
- Filter for modifying shipping address.
- Fix for special characters in PDF.
- Fix for Cyrillic encoding support.
- Added Cyrillic encoding support.
- Woocommerce Shipping Label PHP 7.0 Compatibility Checked.
- Minor Content Change
- Minor Content Change
- WC 3.1.0 Deprecation Support
- getimagesize function modified
- Welcome Screen Updated
- Marketing Content Updated
- Minor Content Changed.
- WC 3.0.0 Compatibility Update.
- Added option to enable or disable Contact Number in shipping label.
- Supports custom logo to accept any size image.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce version less than 2.5.0.
- Removed blank line created by empty Address Line 2.
- Compatibility with PHP version less than 5.4.
- Enhanced Label Format.
- Print PDF Shipping Label.
- Major under the hood improvements.
- Shipping Label Printing.