This official ShopWeDo plugin connects your WooCommerce store to the ShopWeDo fulfilment platform so we can pick, pack and ship your orders.
It also adds a wide range of shipping carriers and methods to your store.
This plugin is free to use and offers the following features:
* Connect your store to the ShopWeDo fulfilment platform.
* Sync ShopWeDo stock with WooCommerce automatically.
* Sync WooCommerce orders automatically to the ShopWeDo WMS for fulfillment.
* Sync shipping information (e.g. track and trace) and stock updates back to your WooCommerce store once an order is fulfilled.
* On top of home delivery we integrate thousands of european pickup points in your stores checkout page (Bpost, Postnl, DPD, DHL, GLS, …)
Dependency: WooCommerce 2.6 & up
- Upload & Install the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory (or via the Admin panel)
- Activate plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress Admin panel
- Navigate to the WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping
- Open tab \”Shipping Methods\”
- Open \”Pick-up locations (ShopWeDo)\” from the submenu
- Click \”enable\”
Shipping Methods Name:
This is the name being shown as a Shipping Method in the checkout
Your ShopWeDo Shop ID (see FAQ)
Shop API Key:
Your ShopWeDo API Key (see FAQ)
Integration Instance Identifier:
This is an identifier of an existing App Instance in the ShopWeDo back-end to identify the connection being used.
Google Maps API-key:
Needed to show the interactive map
This is the cost for the Shipping Method, and is used as a fallback value when a country has no explicit value set.
This is the minimum checkout-amount when this Shipping Method becomes free.
(0 or empty = free shipping functionality disabled)
Configure tariffs per country, enabling the Shipping Method for those countries.
Map Marker Clustering
This function enabled a clustering of pick-up locations that are close to each other.
Map Center Latitude (Fallback) & Map Center Longitude (Fallback)
These are fallback values, to automatically center the Google Map when no coordinates are known.
e.g. Belgium: 51 Lat, 4 Long / Netherlands: 52 Lat, 5 Long
Map Zoom Level
This is the default zoom level for the Google Map. It\’s advised to use a value between 10 and 15.
Google Map Styling
Confirming a good installation
A customer should be able to select the \”Pick-up Locations\” Shipping Method at checkout, as well as a specific pick-up location.
- Which carriers are available in the parcelshop integration?
The ShopWeDo platform will provide parcelshops from the following carriers: Bpost, DHL Parcel, DPD, Kariboo
- Does this plugin work with other platforms, other than ShopWeDo?
No, this plug-in isn\’t made to be compatible with other plugins or integrations, other than to be used by customers of ShopWeDo e-fulfilment.
- Where can I find my ShopWeDo API credentials?
Please contact email@example.com for your API credentials, to receive your Shop ID and API Key.
- What is a Pick-up Location?
These are service locations that accept packages to be retrieved by the customer at a later date. e.g. A local newspaper store
You can find all information regarding this at the Google Maps Platform Console
- Where to generate a style for the Google Map?
You can generate a JSON-object with your styles over at Snazzy Maps
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ShopWeDo e-fulfilment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Shipping Zones support
- Retrieve CURL with wp_remote_* functions
- Fixed checkout form validation where customers could get sent to the payment-page without selecting an actual pick-up location.
Branding changes, release to WordPress Plugin directory
Changed the \”sendr_service\” key to \”shopwedo_service\”
Hotfix: Removed some aesthetic and functional errors regarding old \”Sendr\”-notices.
Hotfix: A platform-update resulted in a move of our API endpoints.
- New integration for ShopWeDo App Instances
- Added a \”sendr_service\” custom field to an WC Order\’s API output