The Show Future Posts on Single Post was developed to provide two basic functions:
- Displays future/scheduled posts on single.php(Single Post Template)
- Enables comments for future/scheduled posts
- Upload ‘show-future-posts-on-single-post.php’ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Admin area and click ‘Activate’ for Show Future Posts on Single Post
- How to show future/schedules post?
On your template, just simply add the string ‘post_status=future’ to your query_post
This displays all future posts in ascending order.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Show Future Posts on Single Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Show Future Posts on Single Post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable release.