Say good bye to your woocommerce cart page. With side cart users can access cart items from anywhere on your site.
Plugin is completely ajax based. ( Ajax? Ehh!! – no refresh )
Features And Options:
- Ajax add to cart & remove
- Fully Customizable
- Choose what to show in cart
- Hide cart on specific pages.
- Set cart width, height, colors, layout almost everything.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click on Woo Side Cart on the dashboard.
How to setup?
Everything is already setup.Just activate the plugin & you are done.
How to translate?
You can use any third party plugin such as Loco Translate for hastle free translations or follow the instructions below
1. Download PoEdit.
2. Open the side-cart-woocommerce.pot file in PoEdit. (/plugins/side-cart-woocommerce/languages/
3. Create new translation & translate the text.
4. Save the translated file with name “side-cart-woocommerce-Language_code”. For eg: German(side-cart-woocommerce-de_DE)
, French(side-cart-woocommerce-fr_FR). — Language code list
5. Save Location: Your wordpress directory/wp-content/languages/
Contributors & Developers
“Side Cart Woocommerce (Ajax)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix – Conflict with divi bundle not opening images.
- Fix – Bundle and variation styling.
- New – Show total in checkout button
- New – Option to hide footer text when cart is empty
- New – Styling options ( Product margin, shadow, bgcolor, shadow, delete icons )
- Fix – Buttons order not saving
- Fix – Vulnerability warning fix
- Fix – Wordfence security warning fix
- Fix – PHP 8 error
- New – Added [xoo_wsc_cart] shortcode
- New – Few more settings for customization
- Fix – added missing strings for translation
- Fix – woocommerce_before_calculate_totals not updating
- Fix – Error notices
- New – Show/Hide on mobile device.
- New – Hide on particular pages option
- Fix – Bugs
- Initial Public Release.