A simple WordPress plugin to silence the “JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed” console message.
- jquery – Annoying JQMIGRATE: Migrate is in console after update to WP 4.5 – WordPress Development Stack Exchange – This answer has the base idea for the plugin, I just decided to package it into a plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/silence-jquery-migrate-installed-messagedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You should no longer see the “JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed” message in the developer tools console from each page.
13 de mayo, 2022
Works great, thanks for packaging this!
Contributors & Developers
“Silence jQuery Migrate Installed Message” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Silence jQuery Migrate Installed Message” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed some weirdness in the
console.logoverride function that may have caused issues with non-string console entries.
- Updated README and prepared to be added to the WordPress.org plugins website.
- First release on Github.