Lists Google’s public calendars.
- Display the schedule since current.
- Can specify the ID individually and display it.
- Can display calendars with different IDs together in chronological order.
- In the case of schedule duplication, can set an upper limit for duplicatuion and change the background color if it is exceeded.
- It is displayed with a block.
- It is displayed with a shortcode.
- Can specify for each user.
How it works
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Simple Calendar for Google
simple-calendar-for-googledirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a new Page
- Write a short code. The following text field.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Calendar for Google” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Supported WordPress 6.0.
Added the ability to change CSS other than colors.
Fixed admin screen.
In an environment where user settings cannot be obtained, the administrator’s settings will be obtained.
Fixed issue with calendar ID deletion.
Added error handler when adding calendar ID.
Displays ID and calendar name.
Fixed problem of duplicate schedules.
Added alternate text for duplicate schedules.
Added duplicate schedules and its settings.
Displays the calendar name when the calendar contents are private.
Fixed admin notices.
Changed block ID input method to select box.
Fixed time fetching when crossing dates.
Text color and background color can be changed.
A calendar can now be specified for each user.
Added support for blocks.
Fixed time zone issue.
Supported WordPress 5.3.
Added shortcode description.