This plugin provides network administrators ability to set same time zone over all blogs in multisite installation in one click, and also it restricts changes of timezone from local blogs settings.
*Based on: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/set-default-timezone-for-new-blogs-in-the-network
Only works with multisite installation!
The Simple default timezone plugin is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk.
This plugin requires:
- WordPress Multisite installation
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Clone (or copy) this repository folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- To configure the time zone, go to Settings in your WordPress Multisite dashboard.
- I have a feature request, I’ve found a bug, a plugin is incompatible…
Please visit the support forums
- I am a developer; how can I help?
Any input is much appreciated, and everything will be considered.
Please visit the GitHub project page to submit issues or even pull requests.
- How many timezone can I have?
Two options, or each site a different time zone, or the same time zone in all of the sites.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple default timezone” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- ADDITIONS: Plugin internationalization
- Initial release.