Inserts a static google map at the bottom of a post or page when an address is entered in the post meta box. No API keys required.
Installation for General Use
- Upload the whole
google_static_mapsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- To display a map at the bottom of a post or page enter the address in the Static Map meta box located on right side of the post/page edit screen.
- No options page for this puppy. Simplicity rules.
- No google API code required.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Static Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Static Google Maps” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Brought back from dead.
- Improve code.
- To do: responsive map image, more map options like size
- Added post meta box where an address can be entered easily.
- It begins.