Site Assets is a tool to easily share website assets on a per page basis. This is most helpful on site with multiple contributors and developers.
- Set permissions on who can add or view the assets
- Add assets on a per page/post basis. Even custom post types.
- Style the front end assets box to fit the site design or choose from predefined styles
- Share relevant images, graphics and text on the pages specific to that content
- Note: This plugin is for linking to assets, not uploading assets. (Link to box.net, zip archive, etc)
- Upload the
site-assetsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin from the Plugin menu in WordPress
- Updates will be handled automatically through the built in WordPress update functionality.
- The position and styling of the Assets box can easily customized to fit your site design, or can be overwritten for full control via CSS.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Assets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1 Added File Sharing links
1.0 Initial Development