Site Assets is a tool to easily share website assets on a per page basis. This is most helpful on site with multiple contributors and developers.
- Set permissions on who can add or view the assets
- Add assets on a per page/post basis. Even custom post types.
- Style the front end assets box to fit the site design or choose from predefined styles
- Share relevant images, graphics and text on the pages specific to that content
- Note: This plugin is for linking to assets, not uploading assets. (Link to box.net, zip archive, etc)
- Upload the
site-assetsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin from the Plugin menu in WordPress
- Updates will be handled automatically through the built in WordPress update functionality.
- The position and styling of the Assets box can easily customized to fit your site design, or can be overwritten for full control via CSS.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Assets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Site Assets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1 Added File Sharing links
1.0 Initial Development