WordPress’s themes are absolutly amazing, except you are not able to theme the login pages very well. Smithers Login is a light weight plugin that will allow you full theme control over the WordPress Multisite login pages. This plugin allows for different custom login screens on a single WordPress 3.0 Multisite with Domain Mapping. This Network Activated plugin enables you to specify a stylesheet to be used with every multisite login page allowing for custom login images and messages.
- Specify CSS style sheet for login pages.
- Change the URL and TITLE of the header link.
- Add a custom image to the login page with PSD file.
- Add specific messages to the different login pages (Login, Registration, Forgot Password)
- Change various error messages on login and registration pages.
- Enhances and extends DBD Login Style.
- Upload the
smithers-logindirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the ‘Smithers Login’ item on the ‘Network Admin’ menu
- Change your options, and you are good to go!
- Where should I put my CSS file?
Although you can host it where ever you would like, I reccomend placing it in your theme directory as
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smithers Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Smithers Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.