WordPress’s themes are absolutly amazing, except you are not able to theme the login pages very well. Smithers Login is a light weight plugin that will allow you full theme control over the WordPress Multisite login pages. This plugin allows for different custom login screens on a single WordPress 3.0 Multisite with Domain Mapping. This Network Activated plugin enables you to specify a stylesheet to be used with every multisite login page allowing for custom login images and messages.
- Specify CSS style sheet for login pages.
- Change the URL and TITLE of the header link.
- Add a custom image to the login page with PSD file.
- Add specific messages to the different login pages (Login, Registration, Forgot Password)
- Change various error messages on login and registration pages.
- Enhances and extends DBD Login Style.
- Upload the
smithers-logindirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Locate the ‘Smithers Login’ item on the ‘Network Admin’ menu
- Change your options, and you are good to go!
- Where should I put my CSS file?
Although you can host it where ever you would like, I reccomend placing it in your theme directory as
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smithers Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors