Social Share Image Plugin lets you create custom dynamic Open Graph Images.
How to use?
- Go to the “Social Share Image” tab in backend.
- Select Image Background Colors
- Save settings (This Will be the global image template; you can also change these setting for particular post in “Edit Post”).
- (For existing Posts) Go To Edit Post and Click “Update” to generate image for first time.
- Upload “social-share-image” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory using FTP or upload plugin zip using upload button.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Share Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Share Image” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added Override Featured image feature.
- Initial release.