Are your Sopro prospects visiting your website?
Install the plug and play Sopro WordPress plugin to activate advanced Sopro campaign features and boost performance.
PROSPECT IDENTIFICATION AND REPORTING
When it comes to email prospecting, resultant website visits can often produce as many high value results as your email response leads. The quick-to-install Sopro web plugin ensures you never miss the opportunity to understand exactly who, exactly where and exactly when each Sopro prospect visits your website.
· Identify specific visitors, pages viewed, time stamps and session durations.
· Identify which companies are visiting and interacting with your content.
· All data syncs with Sopro and is viewable in the real-time Sopro client portal.
· Generate additional sales opportunities by intelligently re-engaging prospects demonstrating clear behavioural intent, regardless of email responder status.
· Track and report which Sopro prospects have interacted positively or negatively and adjust campaign targeting to optimise campaigns to target profiles exhibiting better interaction rates.
· Understand how specific high value prospects, companies or market sectors are responding to key content and iterate and improve your website in response.
ROAD MAP SUPPORT – COMING SOON
· Prospect specific web personalisation.
· Sopro chat.
· Map user traffic events to preferred CRM.
· Use of this plugin requires authentication using a valid Sopro client ID.
· Contact your Sopro account team for support with installation.
· Visit https://sopro.io for further information or to open a new account.
sopro.zipwith WordPress plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter the Authentication code provided in your Sopro portal.
Contributors & Developers
“Sopro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sopro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adding Settings link under Plugins list view in WordPress Dashboard
- Fixing issue when Settings link under Plugins list affects other plugins
- Changing the script tracking path
- Initial version of the plugin.