Spam Master is a Real-Time Firewall and anti-spam protection from millions of known spam emails, domains, ip’s and words by blocking user registrations, comments, contact forms, etc. Spam Master uses RBL technology (real time block lists) constantly being updated to stop spam.
Spam Master is currently compatible with all major plugins: WooCommerce, BuddyPress, Easy Digital Downloads, JetPack, bbPress, Contact Form 7, Contact Form by WPForms, Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, MailChimp, Formidable forms, S2Member, MailPoet, wpDiscuz, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, etc. Spam Master is also compatible with any modification or customization done to WordPress registrations, comments, contact forms and themes.
Fast loading, Spam Master is modular… it only loads what is needed to keep your website secure and clean.
- Anti-spam Firewall
- Anti-bots Firewall
- Anti-crawlers Firewall
- Anti-flood Firewall
- Protects Registrations from (spamming bots, users or both)
- Protects Comments from (spamming bots, users or both)
- Protects Pages and Posts from malicious trackbacks (spamming bots, users or both)
- Contact Form 7 Ready. Uses pro-active scan of your email contact form before triggering any mail function
- Woocommerce Ready. Eliminates all credit card fraud by preventing known sources of spam from registering via woocommerce registration. It also includes wooommerce spam signatures.
- Xmlrpc Ready. Protects your website from xmlrpc.php exploits and attacks.
- Marks as spam comments wrongly cleared as safe by akismet, check screenshots
- Checks for emails, domains, ip’s, ip ranges and spam words
- Uses real time scan from millions of known spamming sources (effectively blocks those nasty hotmail, live, msn and outlook registrations)
- Professional logging of all actions regarding security
- Includes Analytics, Statistical information to keep your life easy
- Allows whitelist emails and ip’s to be exempt from spam checks
- Allows customization of the frontend block message
- Allows you to hide the website field from your theme comments form
- Includes Character Blocking. Option to individually activate cyrillic, chinese, asian, arabic characters, immediately blocks comments or contact form 7 messages that use these characters
- Includes Honeypot fields for registration, login or comments forms
- Includes Firewall technology, blocking misfits before they even enter your website
- Includes Spam Signatures
- Includes automatic Threat Alert Level, it’s an easy and interactive way for you to know if your website is being targeted by spammers and the level of intensity or danger of this targeting
- Includes Spam Activity Probability, in conjunction with the Alert Level, Spam Master advanced detection heuristic analytics will provide you with an approximated percentage of all activity in your website
- Includes a bunch of useful widgets and safe website seal for commerce and sales
- Includes several optional email reports and warnings to keep you informed
- PHP 7 ready
- PHP 8 ready
- IPv6 ready
Real Time Block Lists
Spam Master scans logins, registrations, comments and contacts via online real time block lists with millions of threats already listed and constantly being maintained and updated.
Website Firewall HAF
Spam Master blocks malicious activity before it even reaches your website or admin pages. Spam Master implements a new concept called High Availability Firewall that protects your website against dangerous exploits like HTTP and HTTPS DDoS (denial-of-service), SQL injections, brute force attacks and many others threats.
Buffer technology greatly reduces server resources like cpu, memory and bandwidth by doing fast local machine checks. Also prevents major attacks like flooding, DoS , etc. via Spam Master Firewall.
Spam Buffer Whitelisting excludes spam checks from safe Emails or Ip’s, it also removes these safe Emails and Ip’s from your local Spam Buffer.
Administrator Pages Protection
Spam Master blocks DOS resulting from brute force attacks or sql injections trying to login or search for admin passwords.
What is Spam Master Learning?
The module comes packed with automated Spam Learning function that will make your website a fighting spam enforcer by providing registration ip’s and emails for analysis and spam lists inclusion.
What is Spam Master Alert Level?
It’s an easy and interactive way for you to know if your website is being targeted by spammers and the level of intensity or danger of this targeting. The update is done daily and automatically via RBL (real-time blacklist) servers sync. The alert levels range from 0 (low) to 3 (high) intensities.
Spam Master includes Spam Activity Probability, in conjunction with Alert Level, Spam Master advanced detection heuristic analytics will provide you with an approximated percentage of all spam activity in your website.
Honeypot & Honeypot Version 2
Annoying CAPTCHA free anti spam
Spam Master stops spam bots without user annoying CAPTCHA, reCaptcha, counts, puzzles and or any other question answer system. It improves your visitors satisfaction and browsing experience stopping spam bots at the same time.
Do I need a special Mobile App
If you want browse from your iPhone or Android device no special apps are needed.
Logging & Clean-Up
As good linux freaks we’ve implemented into Spam Master an healthy “obsessive compulsive” logging. Everything related to security gets logged and is accessible via the module Logs & Statistics page. On the other hand, in the module Protection Tools page we’ve also implemented full control over all logs retention time to keep your website fast & clean.
Spam Master is a Saas spam protection.
You can Generate a Free Server License in the plugin Settings page. This plugin provides a service software as a service wiki.
More High Quality Plugins?
- For professional wordpress websites and hosting
- Tested for fast page load times and SEO
- Click Here
- Use the WordPress Installer, Updater.
- Activate in the “Plugins” admin panel.
- Visit the “Plugin Page Menu | Spam Master” to configure settings.
- Spam Master Documentation
Testing Spam Master
You can test your website spam submission in any form (login, registration, comment, contact form 7, woocommerce, etc.) by using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards check the plugin Firewall page.
Is Spam Master effective against spam bots?
Yes by 99.9% using Spam Master RBL Ip list, Bot list and Honeypot Version 2.
Is Spam Master effective against xmlrpc.php exploits?
Yes, Spam Master protects real time your xmlrpc.php file against attacks and exploits keeping the XML-RPC specification ready to be used.
What’s Spam Master High Availability Firewall or HAF?
The High Availability Firewall is a new concept to drastically improve your server resources like CPU, Ram Memory, Disk Space (io read/writes). At the same time HAF improves response times by reducing your bandwidth.
All this work is done by HAF blocking nasty bots, spam attempts and exploits like SQL injections and DOS.
What’s Spam Master Honeypot Version 2 technology?
How do I get a Spam Master Free License?
Upon plugin installation click Generate Free License. You may also get a Free License in www.spammaster.org.
Malfunction 3 when generating a free license
This usually occurs because of your server php version. If that’s the case you can login towww.spammaster.org and get a free license.
If you are connecting to the Free server cluster you might, hopefully not, get an occasional Unstable Connection. We apologize for that, there’s probably a high demand of spam check requests to our free servers. We monthly pull out personal resources to invest in our free server cluster, sometimes they are short. To fix this click the Re-Sync button.
How do I check Spam Master Free Server Cluster status
You can check our server statistics with the following link FREE RBL Cluster Status.
Proxy Cache Control
If your server is behind a proxy you can activate Cache Control:no-cache for firewall redirects in Spam Master Tools page. Default is Off.
AMP content publishing
If you are using AMP you can activate AMP Check in Spam Master Tools page.
Can I disable the Protected by Spam Master signatures
The “Protected by Spam Master” signature text on login, registration, comment forms and emails can be individually turned off in www.spammaster.org Licenses page, Tools, Configure button. Make sure to login or register with your attached email, to check your attached email please visit your website Spam Master Settings page.
Can I disable the daily or weekly report emails
Yes, emails can be individually turned off in www.spammaster.org Licenses page, Tools, Configure button. Make sure to login or register with your attached email, to check your attached email please visit your website Spam Master Settings page.
Spammaster.org RBL Databases
Spam Master munches, feeds and grows on spam ips, emails, domains and words. Join one of the top 5 world-wide, real-time online spam checking databases.
Spam Master is the first Saas with real-time checks provided (with free license). This service implies high demand, heavy duty server connections.
Is there a Pro License
Yes, Pro License is optional and it costs peanuts per year License. Pro license allows connections to our Premium Primary and Secondary server clusters with impressive connection times.
Support, Contact and Help
You can contact us and get support in the plugin Support page. Just make sure you insert a valid email so we can respond you.
You can also take a look at Spam Master Documentation
Contributors & Developers
“Spam Master” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Adding a new malfunction for Cloudflare WAF, firewall
- If empty REQUEST_SCHEME replace with encrypted https
- More scans exemption from known origins
- Version 6.0.0 contained 10 releases (6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4, 6.0.5, 6.0.6, 6.0.7, 6.0.8, 6.0.9).
- Version 6.1.0 contained 9 releases (6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5, 6.1.6, 6.1.7, 6.1.8, 6.1.9).
- Version 6.2.0 contained 10 releases (6.2.0, 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3, 6.2.4, 6.2.5, 6.2.6, 6.2.7, 6.2.8, 6.2.9).
- Version 6.3.0 contained 8 releases (6.3.0, 6.3.1, 6.3.2, 6.3.3, 6.3.4, 6.3.5, 6.3.6, 6.3.7).
- Version 6.5.0 contained 2 releases (6.5.0, 6.5.1).
- Version 6.6.0 contained 21 releases (6.6.0, 6.6.1, 6.6.2, 6.6.3, 6.6.4, 6.6.5, 6.6.6, 6.6.7, 6.6.8, 6.6.9, 6.6.10, 6.6.11, 6.6.12, 6.6.13, 6.6.14, 6.6.15, 6.6.16, 6.6.17, 6.6.18, 6.6.19, 6.6.20, 6.6.21).
- Version 6.7.0 contained 7 releases (6.7.0, 6.7.1, 6.7.2, 6.7.3, 6.7.4, 6.7.5, 6.7.6, 6.7.7).
- Version 6.8.0 contained 10 releases (6.8.0, 6.8.1, 6.8.2, 6.8.3, 6.8.4, 6.8.5, 6.8.6, 6.8.7, 6.8.8, 6.8.9).
- Version 6.9.0 contained 10 releases (6.8.0, 6.8.1, 6.8.2, 6.8.3, 6.8.4, 6.8.5, 6.8.6, 6.8.7, 6.8.8, 6.8.9).
- Implementing new database structure
- Adding new spam buffer / threats database
- Adding new plugin page to manage spam buffer / threats
- Adding new transients database
- Adding new plugin page to manage transients
- Adding new whitelist exemption database
- Adding new plugin page to manage whitelist exemption
- Adding new plugin analytics page to manage Statistics, Firewall, Registrations, Comments and Logs
- Database calls restructure
- New install / uninstall options
- Combining and reducing crons
- Fixing spam_master_cache_proxie warning
- Adding Spam Buffer check to Contact Form 7
- Adding daily automatic clean-up to Registrations Logs (by month) to Protection Tools page – Clean-up
- Adding daily automatic clean-up to Comments Logs (by month) to Protection Tools page – Clean-up
- Adding daily automatic clean-up to Contact-Form 7 Logs (by month) to Protection Tools page – Clean-up
- Adding daily automatic clean-up to Woocomerce Logs (by month) to Protection Tools page – Clean-up
- Adding daily automatic clean-up to System Logs (by month) to Protection Tools page – Clean-up
- API improvements
- PHP 8.1 Ready!
- New plugin paths
- New protection Lists
- Extra Protection Tools
- Adding daily automatic clean-up
- For more info please check the change log online.
- Version 5.0 contained 4 releases (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3).
- Version 5.1 contained 11 releases (5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.3, 5.1.4, 5.1.5, 5.1.6, 5.1.7, 5.1.8, 5.1.9, 5.1.10, 5.1.11).
- Version 5.2 contained 10 releases (5.2, 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.2.3, 5.2.4, 5.2.5, 5.2.6, 5.2.7, 5.2.8, 5.2.9).
- Version 5.3 contained 9 releases (5.3, 5.3.1, 5.3.2, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, 5.3.7, 5.3.8, 5.3.9, 5.3.10).
- Version 5.4 contained 10 releases (5.4.0, 5.4.1, 5.4.2, 5.4.3, 5.4.4, 5.4.5, 5.4.6, 5.4.7, 5.4.8, 5.4.9).
- Version 5.5 contained 10 releases (5.5.0, 5.5.1, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5, 5.5.6, 5.5.7, 5.5.8, 5.5.9).
- Version 5.6 contained 10 releases (5.6.0, 5.6.1, 5.6.2, 5.6.3, 5.6.4, 5.6.5, 5.6.6, 5.6.7, 5.6.8, 5.6.9).
- For more info please check the changelog online.
- Version 4 contained 27 releases (4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.2.4, 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.5, 4.3.6, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 4.4.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 4.4.4, 4.4.5).
- For more info please check the changelog online.
- Version 3 contained 1 releases (3.0). For more info please check the changelog online.
- TechGasp Framework V2 Implementation
- Version 2 contained 5 releases (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.4.5).
- For more info please check the changelog online.
- Alpha release
- Adding Buttons
- Start coding