Spam Prevention for WP Contact Form 7 and WordPress Comments.
This plugin adds a small code snippet to determine page scroll and add dynamically a unique token.
If the token doesn’t exists while submitting or call directly API then the incoming request will be rejected.
You can see how it works on SiteLint website.
/contact-form-7-prevent-spamfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install “Spam Prevention for Contact Form 7 and WordPress Comments” plugin in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s all.
Contributors & Developers
“Spam Prevention for Contact Form 7 and Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Set lowest priority for adding SiteLint logo using PHP_INT_MAX
- Fixing reference to the method handleSubmitContactForm7FormAction
- Code formatting and updating version info; Tested up to: 6.3
- Use wp_print_footer_scripts instead of wp_footer to print code
- Call add_action before function declaration
- Code formatting and updating version info
- Change add_action to do_action; return $submission in handleSubmitContactForm7FormAction function
- Replace empty string for “action” attribute in the
form> with a valid URL “#”
- Determine, if whole contact form is rendered within current browser viewport and if so then apply solution immediately
- Initial version of the Plugin