Create powerful, intelligent and reusable macro templates.
Easily define a customized content structure.
Start telling your story.
Storytelling was developed for freelance !
All macro templates that you create are reusable as many times as you like, with any content you can imagine.
When you create a macro template, it’s easy to specify the exact content that you need.
You define your own macro templates, your own content and your own containers.
Then add any chapter you like (the macro template) in any format you choose, with any kind of content, wherever you like, as many times as you like, using your WordPress content manager!
Then add this beautiful the_story() wherever you like, within a page, in an existing template, or in a custom template.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
storytellingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php the_story(); ?>in your templates
- Create Macro-template in “storytelling” folder in your theme
- View Storytelling Website for full documentation
- What type of content can I define?
Editor like WordPress, Image and Title.
More feature in futur.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Storytelling” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- fix call ajax when multisite with subdirectory
- fix removed template/example folder error
- fix removed JSON element bug
- fix bad naming cause various bug
- fix metabox id when delete previous content
- fix empty folder bug
- fix empty json
- introducing structured folder’s selector
- Add default macro-template in plugins
- fix editor cumulative height
- fix tinymce cumulative height
- Enable Title content
- Enable image content
- Enable sortable reorder
- Fix remodeling macro-template structure
- First version of plugin. Enable Editor content.