Superfast Search is a search box plugin that will display your search results instantly as you type.
It comes with an easy to use Widget as well as a Shortcode.
See http://superfastsearch.co.uk/ for a guide, examples and demos.
To install the plugin from your WordPress admin dashboard:
- Plugins > Add New
- Search for Superfastsearch
- Install Now > Activate
To install the plugin from your computer:
- Download the .zip file to your computer from http://superfastsearch.co.uk/
- Upload it through Plugins > Add New > Upload > Find the zip file
- Upload > Activate
To use the Sidebar Widget:
- Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the Superfast Search tab into the Sidebar panel that you want it to appear in
- Click the Down arrow to the right of it to change the options. Save when you are done.
To use the Shortcode:
- Insert the line ‘[superfastsearch]’ without quotes into the content of the page you want it to appear in
- To see all the options you can apply to this shortcode, please visit http://superfastsearch.co.uk/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Superfast Search Basic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Correct script queuing
- jQuery dynamic loading update. ‘title’ attribute to ‘alt’ so it does not show on hover
- Improved memory further. jQuery to allow dynamic loading
- Memory fix on large number of posts. Duplicate instances fix. Added keywords meta field as well
- Title bugfix
- Initial build