Plugin to give support area to clients and a way for them to get support.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You will see a new Teapot Support area which shows guides and tutorials and on the main dashboard you will see a new teapot support area that allows you to request support.
none at the moment.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Teapot Support” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Teapot Support” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Internal tweaks
- removed email form as support is now done via Teapot Website for GDPR reasons
- Customised basic version of bootstrap added
- removed changelog.txt as it is now in readme.txt
- Improvements to coding
- Include bootstrap in plugin instead of using maxcdn
- Changed function names to be unique
- Remove pre-filled name/email in contact form as caused issues as it looked like it was filled in
- Set sanitize_text_field for message area
- Set all CSS/JS to be enqueued
- Added support from to dashboard
- Removed iframe integration and added functionality to plugin to load in rss feeds
- Changed image path to be ‘github-TeapotNickS-teapotsupport’ as image in WordPress menu was wrong
- Added Changelog.txt and README.md
- Added To GitHub
- Initial Release