The Text Message Contact Form allows you to receive text messages along with e-mail notices when your site visitors submit the form.
There are many customizable options for this plugin, see the screenshots section for more.
Submitted messages are saved to your site’s database, so you can read and reply to them from your WordPress admin dashboard.
= Programmed by =
* Corey Kingsbury
- Click “Plugins” from your WordPress admin dashboard menu.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- Search for “Text Message Contact Form”.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- A menu item titled “Text Contact” will appear on your admin dashboard menu.
- Click “Text Contact” from your admin dashboard menu.
- The plugin will automatically build the database tables required.
- After the tables are built, your Text Message Contact Form admin page will load.
- Follow the prompts at the top of the admin page to get started building your contact form.
- It is IMPORTANT that you follow the prompts to set your e-mail address, phone number and carrier in order to send and receive notifications.
- To display the contact form on your pages, simply use the short code [text-message-contact-form] on each page you want it displayed. NOTE: This plugin will only work when included on pages set to ‘default’ or ‘permalinks’.
- Once installation is complete, you can delete the file: “_includes/fbtc-db-build.php”. But you don’t have to.
- If you have any issues or questions, PLEASE do not hesitate to leave a support message. I will do my best to help you.
- I just want to get e-mails, how do I turn off text messages?
- From the Options & Requirements page, delete your phone number and set your carrie to “Select”.
* This will clear the settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Text Message Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update for WordPress