Tweak Hidden Options is a way to modify various WordPress options that WordPress doesn’t link to from the standard WordPress interface.
All options are provided in safe select-down options, without any user-input data, so that it is perfectly safe for any user to use.
We plan on adding many more options to be edited — if you have any other suggestions, please let us know! You can contact us via http://www.wpsos.io/wordpress-plugin-tweak-hidden-options/
For more information and support, check out: http://www.wpsos.io/wordpress-plugin-tweak-hidden-options/
The installation and use is very straightforward. You should:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From the ‘Settings’ menu, there should be a new option, called ‘Tweak Hidden Options’
- Which options do you modify?
Version 1.0 supports the following options:
Note: changing the image options has effect only on images uploaded afterwards.
- Where can I get some support?
Check out our site, at: http://www.wpsos.io/wordpress-plugin-tweak-hidden-options/
- I have some suggestions for other options I want edited
Let us know, via: http://www.wpsos.io/wordpress-plugin-tweak-hidden-options/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tweak Hidden Options” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor hierarchy change accordin to WordPress 4.4
- Initial version