This plugin enables the administrative dashboard’s “Visit Site” link to open in a new window through added visit site setting in personal options.
When a new user is registered they are generally taken to the Profile page where they can choose their settings under Personal Options. For currently registered users you must go into your profile and change the visit site setting under Personal Options.
- Unzip and Upload the
visit-site-settingsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the check box in Personal Options to set your preference.
- I installed the plugin but it’s not opening the visit site link in a new window
Visit Site Settings 2.0 requires you to set your personal preference, it doesn’t just automatically make the change. Check your Personal Options to be sure the check box is checked.
- Why is this plugin not automatically installed with WordPress?
For one, it’s new. Other than that I’m not sure. Contact Matt and say Ray sent you. http://ma.tt/contact/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visit Site Settings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Visit Site Settings” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds the menu support page for holtis.com.
- Adds the per user option for visit site settings.
- Global setting of visit site to open in a new window.