This plugin adds the option for a minimum order amount, as well as the option change the notification text for the cart page. Customers can’t proceed to checkout if the order doesn’t meet the minimum order amount.
- Download the plugin and install it to your
wp-content/pluginsfolder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings and scroll down to the “Minimum order settings” to configure the settings
Contributors & Developers
“WC Minimum Order Amount” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WC Minimum Order Amount” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested and bumped version numbers
- Found an issue with error validation on checkout where the error is shown but checkout could proceed; background: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc_add_notice-doesnt-work-on-checkout-page/
The current workaround is to stop the customer from proceeding past the cart page if order minimum is not met. Removed notification setting for checkout.
- Initial release