This plugin refreshes automatically WooCommerce products stock using the Heart Beart API. Once installed, click on WooCommerce > Settings > Inventory Tab, and you’ll see a new “Live Stock” section. This is where you can configure the settings.
- Refreshes automatically WooCommerce products stock
- Adds new WooCommerce settings in WooCommerce > Settings > Inventory
If you want to contribute to this plugin, you can do it on GitHub
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Live Stock Quantity” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Live Stock Quantity” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release