WordPress Varnish as a Service is a plugin for Varnish Cache that purges/bans a cache server.
Supports Varnish 2 (purge) and Varnish 3 (ban) versions, Secret Key (for Admin Port) and HTTP Purge.
- Upload folder and contents
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Configure your Varnish IP server and port. Also your Secret Key and Varnish version if you use Admin Port.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Varnish as a Service” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- https support (props timanrebel)
- Minor update
- WordPress 4.7.2 compatibility
- Fix minor bug
- PHP7 Compatible
- WordPress 4 compatibility
- Added plugin icon
- Fixed first server configuration
- Fix some problems with some PHP distributions
- Up to 3 Varnish servers
- Delete configuration when uninstalled
- Performance improvements
- Controlled login to Varnish with or without Secret Key
- Tested up to WordPress 2.5
- Connection test to Varnish Server
- First stable version